We decided to do a little redecorating in the kitchen here are some before and after pictures...
Before:







During:


Railing out, wall in:

Lower cabinets in:
Archway:
Upper cabinets in:
Counter top, sink, window sill, electrical wires and Faucet:
Backsplash half way on:
Finally Finished!
10 comments:
Wow . . . . that is absolutely gorgeous. I am so jealous. We need to re-do our kitchen sooooo bad. You guys did such a good job.
I LOVE it!!! It looks amazing. That backsplash is gorgeous! Great idea putting the wall and cabinets/counter over by the stairs. AMAZING!!!
check that out! It looks great, Ashley!
I like it very much. Congrats Ashley!
that looks awesome! did you guys do it yourselves? how fun to have a brand new kitchen!
Looks good!
Ashley, I've been wondering about your kitchen project. You did such a good job putting it all together. I LOVE it!
A little remodeling? I was expecting new curtains. That was a lot of remodeling. Looks really nice. Glad you are enjoying it.
Love it!
The kitchen looks great! I can't remember if I commented on FB when you posted the pics there. :)
Post a Comment