Friday, February 4, 2011

The Toilets Clogged!

I walked into the bathroom and immediately saw that the toilet paper was gone. I said to myself, "thats funny, we just replaced that roll a few days ago." and I looked closer and saw the whole roll unraveled in the toilet.


I called for Heber to come look and I flushed and it starts to come up! "Oh my gosh its clogged! its coming up!" I was shouting. "Go get the plunger or its going to overflow!" Heber said to me, "its not coming up", so we had a small argument weather or not the water was coming up.

For some reason he went and got the plunger anyway. I don't know why he would go get it if he didn't think the water was coming up. So he puts the plunger in it and starts plunging away. then he flushes and the water really starts coming up, its nearing the brim. "AHH its going to overflow!! Keep plunging! What do we do!!" Heber tell me, "be quiet, your going to wake up the kids!" I am sitting there laughing/ screaming because its really quite comical. I have never seen anything like that before, but at the same time I was worried because I would have to clean up any mess it made.

Luckily Heber was able to get it to go down before it overflowed. It was more funny then anything, Heber and I got a good laugh about it.

1 comments:

Bethany said...

Haha! Glad you didn't have to deal with toilet overflow! That is one of the grossest things! You probably already know this, but there is a water shutoff valve where the water pipe for the toilet comes out of the wall. If you twist that in time, it will shut off the water to your toilet and prevent flooding. It has saved us here a couple times :).