Meg is turning 5! She got her first birthday party and chose to do an all girls princess party. Each girl got to dress up as a princess and came over for pizza and games. They had so much fun decorating princess hats, playing poison apple (hot potato), and musical chairs.
Craft time means time for the parents to catch their breath.
A wicked witch dropped off a poison apple that the girls got to play hot potato with.
Majestic loved her cake. It had plenty of strawberries.
Yummos. Everyone is liking their cake.
All the princesses enjoyed the party and Majestic made a fine host. She kept everyone involved and laughing together. Look at how engaged everyone is on her conversation. :)
6 comments:
It's times like this I wish I was a kid again! Great Job on the party!
Fun Party! What cute princesses!
I think the "poison apple" was a really cute and creative idea. Good job!
Happy b-day tomorrow to Princess Meg! Glad the party turned out well!
cute!! I'm glad it turned out so well!!! It all looks so super cute :)
Wow, I can't believe you have a 5 year old! Looks like you threw a great party for them! Good job!
Post a Comment