Friday, October 16, 2009

A Ram Sam Sam




We love this song at our house! We just discovered it a few days ago, and I looked it up and found this great video! Q loves to dance to it!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

cute :) my blog sidebar isn't showing when you have updated posts. weird.

Leanne said...

hehe Kiara liked it.

The Tanner Family said...

my side bar isnt show ing you updated either...hmm. my kids liked th evideo too, kind of weird:) Happy Birthday!

Heather said...

Do you remember this song from when you lived with us in MA? The little kids sang it all the time. They learned it at the Library Story Time. I haven't heard it since I left MA. I can't see the video on your blog, but I'm dying to show this to Brig and Noah. They used to LOVE it. Can you email me the link?