Meg was watching tv and during a commercial I told her to go and pick up 5 toys in the toy room. she said I cant! I said why cant you? and she said: Because the tv said not to go anywhere! The tv said!
We were at the rite aid drive up to get a prescription and had to wait longer then i would have liked and all of a sudden Meg said: this is not working for me! its just not working! its taking too long!
I asked meg if she wanted to do something fun today and she responded: Ya! You have 2 choices mom! You can either go to the little star, or chuck e cheese! Those are your choices!
(little star means Carl's Jr play place)
The other day Meg was playing a dog, and she told me that I was a cat, and she started growling at me, and when I didn't respond as she expected she told me that Cats are nervous to dogs!
Q loves balls. He loves to play basket ball. He will throw the ball into the basket and say Almost!, or So close!, if he misses, or Yay if he makes the basket and he will clap for himself.
Q is such a climber! he will climb on anything he can get his body on top of, and if he gets stuck he will just hang there and say help!, help!, or help me! until someone comes to "rescue" him.
If you ask Q what he wants to eat, he will say cake!
We decorated for Halloween yesterday and it was so fun to see the kids expressions to be so excited about Halloween! Meg loves to get scared, and i haven't been able to tell if she really is scared, or if she is just pretending. I love the innocence of children!
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
4 comments:
Hey! So when are you gonna give me your new cell phone number????
SOO cute! you will be so glad one day that you wrote all of this down. They're so funny!
Meg is just so funny! She says stuff Daxton says and that makes me feel better that its not just my kid:) and Q...he reminds me of little Daxton, always climbing, that kid was climbing onto my counters at the ageof 18 months! and still going strong! GAvin thankheavens hasnt figured that out yet:) few! Cute kids
that's awesome! I just can't take it, it's not working for me...classic!
They sure are getting big!
Post a Comment