We had a fun Halloween, here are some events we have been up to!
Meg and Q getting ready for trick or treating on Halloween. Meg is a princess and Q is a ninja
Our Stake 5k was on Halloween morning, it was great fun!
Getting ready for trick or treating at Fishbowl! Meg loved her princess costume!
Meg in her care bear costume for her preschool party!
Halloween party with the cousins, donut eating contest!
Halloween was fun and eventful all month long! I wanted to do more, but i couldn't fit it all in, but my kids are happy with what they got, it was more then enough.
Other things worth mentioning that were awesome,
I got my first facial, oh my goodness, i am planning on going back every 6 months at least.
Yummy Magelbys for breakfast, I LOVE that place!
My college roommate came to visit, awesome!
Heber put up Christmas lights, but we wont turn them on until the appropriate time :)
but today wont be too eventful, Q is sick, so we will stay home today. It will be a day full of catching up and getting ready for Thanksgiving!
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
4 comments:
YAY! you're back! i've been wondering when you would blog about halloween. :) their costumes are so cute. Have you seen the Fishbowl Open House video that was put together?? If not, you should watch it...Q and Heber are in it. :) I'm really sorry Q is sick. hopefully he gets feeling better soon! (and that it doesn't move on to Meg!! The last thing you need is a hospital visit this year!)
Very cute pics of the kids. They're growing up so fast! Sounds like you've been doing a lot fun things lately - kinda jealous.
mmm. a Facial... I really want one now! Thanks for the idea!
huh. I've never thought about getting a facial. maybe I should try it!
Your blog lately hasnt been updating on my list...so if I dont check it thats why:) I will try though:) I am so excited to get my first facial too..so exciting right? he he I love the little princess dress:) Hope everyone gets better:) See you soon.
Post a Comment