I hate insurance companies!
all they do is lie, cheat and steal!
Ok, now that that is out of my system, I seriously hate insurance companies!!!!
About 2 year ago I got this sick hatred feeling towards a store that I hate to mention ever. I started getting this feeling that I would never go back there, and it took about 1 year to finally break the chains and never even enter the parking lot of the store again. I can proudly say that I have not been to "the unspeakable" store for about 1 year.
Anyway, today as I was talking to my insurance company, I got that same sickly hatred feeling and wanted to cancel right then and there. Maybe in a year I will be able to go through with it and go insurance free. those frauds!
all they do is lie, cheat and steal!
Ok, now that that is out of my system, I seriously hate insurance companies!!!!
About 2 year ago I got this sick hatred feeling towards a store that I hate to mention ever. I started getting this feeling that I would never go back there, and it took about 1 year to finally break the chains and never even enter the parking lot of the store again. I can proudly say that I have not been to "the unspeakable" store for about 1 year.
Anyway, today as I was talking to my insurance company, I got that same sickly hatred feeling and wanted to cancel right then and there. Maybe in a year I will be able to go through with it and go insurance free. those frauds!
5 comments:
whats the store? I can't believe I don't know this... we were going to move into our house this weekend, but won't be happening, neither will camping I'm afraid. sorry!
Wow... there seems to be a lot of bottled up emotions let go in that post. Haha
hahahahhaha!!!! :) I won't mention the name of the 'unspeakable store' to help keep your secret safe :) It's a good thing we have gym nights, huh??!!! Maybe we should just call them 'vent nights' since it seems like that's what we do most of the time!!!! lol.
wow Ash..let it go man..just let it go:) he he..hows the yard?
I totally know the feeling. you hope that your cancellation will somehow send some importantn message to them adn inspire them to change. The most disparraging part is that you know you mean NOTHING to that store (I have a feeling is wal-mart) or insurance company. I hate feeling helpless and miniscule like that. THAT"s the most frustrating part to me. UGH.
Post a Comment