Friday, May 29, 2009

Annicas Luncheon Party!

My little sister Annica got married on Saturday! Her whole wedding was fun, She had a Luncheon on Friday and then the wedding and reception on Saturday.

We had a great time riding horses, drinking homemade cream soda (from mason Jars) and roasting somores over a fire. We also learned that roasted starbursts are sooo good, and also learned how to make woofies. I didnt try a woofie, but I am excited to get our fire pit going so I can try one.. YUM YUM!



Meg and Q riding . He tolerated it, she LOVED it! That is Dan's Dad guiding the horse. We were all a little nervous, but they did great!



Me and Meg riding side by side. The one she is on is name Star. I cant remember the name of the one I am on.



Heber riding. He grew up with horses so it was no big deal for him.



Me, what fun!



Annica riding, Dan watching? I am not sure what dan was doing. meg was riding the horse all by herself!



Annica all dressed up as a cowgirl!



Annica Holding my nephew Tyler.



and Amber riding one. She did great!

The wedding and reception were great too! I just didn't get pictures. I couldn't believe my little sister was getting married! she is still 12 in my eyes, but I am so happy for her. Dan's family is great, and she will be taken care of and definitely have a ton of fun with them.

2 comments:

Annica said...

I'm not 12! I am 22, thank you! And, it was a lot of fun. I am glad you guys could come! It was a great weekend!

The Tanner Family said...

Sounds fun! Your brave letting the two little ones ride together:) Congrats Annica!