Monday, May 18, 2009

Update for the week

I am too busy to blog, but I feel like I have nothing to blog about. I think its because I am too busy to take pictures, so I am going to let everyone know whats been going on since my last post.

We went in with Hebers brother and his wife and took Hebers parents to dinner at Maglebys and to the Sports Comedy Club (which we love) for Heber's Dads birthday and Mothers day for his mom. It was soo much fun!

Then we headed down to Ogden for Heber's sister's baby's blessing and we were able to hit 2 birds with one stone because the blessing was on Mothers day and so we visited my parents and hebers parents on Mothers day.

Then we went down on saturday for Annica's Endowments and stayed the night for Hebers birthday party at his parents. Inbetween all that, we went to the park with my parents, and we showed the rental (or atempted to, they mostly fell through)

and inbetween all that, we did a lot of busy work that can be classified as blah, blah, blah, but we were very busy.

This week we are preparing for Megs Spring Program at school. I think I am more exited then she is! Its her first one! Me adn Q are going to go, and my Dad is going to come down, and Heber is even going to take off work to be there! So exciting!

Then we will be heading down to Ogden again for annicas Luncheon on Friday and her wedding on Saturday. and inbetween we are hoping to show the rental again (wish us luck!) and we are hoping that we arnt too tired to drive home saturday night so we can go to church on Sunday. I think our ward is going to start to wonder about us....

Hebers Parents ward was nice on Sunday. It's nice to go to Relief Society for a change and not be in Primary. Both the kids are in Nursery now, so that was FABULOUS!

2 comments:

Annica said...

Thanks for coming on Saturday! I am SOOOOO excited for this weekend, and I am excited for this weekend to be over! When is Meg's program? Is it during the day?

The Tanner Family said...

wow..what busy people! he he he thanks for coming to the baby blessing and staying to chat after:) it was fun seeing your family. Daxton loved!!!! spending time with Meg.