Ok, so today at the store I found some pre made salads with cheese and chicken and dressing (it was a ceaser salad) all included. These salads are usually 4.99 and sometimes they go on clearance when they get close dated for .99 cents. Me being the bargin shopper that I am, decided to buy some for an easy salad.
I am so disgusted right now! I have 2 more salads that I dont know what to do with. What if I ate a lady bug or another bug and didnt know it?? This is why I am trying to go away from processed foods! (one of the reasons at least).
Lady Bugs, a delicious lunch!.... barf!
5 comments:
hahahaha..... Sorry, Ashley... that's pretty funny!
Lady buy lady bug . Do you know how many pieces of lettuce she probably crawled over that you ate. I would be Sick !
Yeah dad I bet she feels better now! that is pretty gross Ash!
oh nasty!
Happy Birthday Heber!!!!!!See you on Sunday!
Post a Comment