Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ring, ring, ring -Nobody's home



Heber and I got these cool new phones because our old ones died. We loved our old phones, we had them for 6 years, but it was time for new ones and these ones are sooo cool!

They have voice caller ID, I mean, how cool is that!

Well, I have been sitting here waiting for someone to call me so I can hear the voice caller ID in action, and the only time someone called was when I took the kids swimming so I missed it. but I know it would have been cool!

I was thinking to myself that I need to sit here all day and wait for someone to call so I can use my new phone. and then it occurred to me that the phone trumps.

If we are having dinner and the phone rings we jump up to answer it, if we are having FHE and the phone rings, we run to the phone. How come the phone takes priority over the people who are next to you?

So, I decided that the phone shouldn't take priority over my family and if I cant answer it, then you can leave a message and I will call you back. If you don't leave a message, then its must not have been important...right?

3 comments:

Annica said...

I would call you, but I am incredibly busy. Maybe sometime soon.... I am pretty interested to hear about what happened to the potential renters from last Saturday.

The Tanner Family said...

nice phones! I really love them. Do you want me to call you? :)

Annica said...

I'm glad your phones can't say my name. I guess I shouldnt be suprised.