Saturday, April 18, 2009

Family Photos

We needed updated pictures of our family. It was time. Here are some of the ones that I thought were cute/funny/bad. We didnt order any of these ones, we had to pick the very best and these just didnt make the cut. Some you can tell why, others, you just cant have them all, right?




Q is sucking his fingers and yes, Meg is picking her nose!














Q didnt get many good picutres because he wasnt behaving. He wouldnt smile at all, and he cried a lot. So Heber and I got some fun pictures. I felt like we were doing engagement pictures or something.

We got some super- de- duper cute ones that are going to be put up as soon and I can get out on Monday to get some frames!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys have such a cute family well besides Heber. (J/K) Your pictures all look great. I really like the one were Q is sucking his fingers and Meg is picking her nose. I think it is fun.

bjohnston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

yay!! I'm so glad you guys got your pictures done! I can't wait to see the other ones

Annica said...

Cute Cute Cute!! And your hair looks really nice!!

The Tanner Family said...

Very cute picks! I love you with bangs Ashley..very cute! oh and scholar..misbehaving...its the age and that he is a boy:) I still have not gotten a perfect picture with everyone...Im starting to think its impossible:)

Bethany said...

I finally remembered to check your blog! These pictures are really cute. I'll have to see the other ones sometime. Hope you have a good weekend!