So I am a Dummy and totally forgot my camera. Luckily I have a friend who took some pictures of Q and sent them to me! Thanks Nicole!
Last night Heber's Company Party was at BackYard Adventure. We look forward to this party every year, I think this was our 3rd time going. anyway, BackYard adventure is a place that sells swing sets and stuff like that, but they are over 1000 dollar swing sets! wow! anyway The one in Draper has blow up stuff like obsitcal courses and slides. They also let you play on their swing sets and whatever. its really fun, and the adults are allowed to play on the things too. We raced and slid and did everyhting the kids did.
For dinner we had Jdawgs (not even sure if I spelled that right) . Sooooo Good! they are basically a gigantic hot dog (real meat) that is really really good and a really nice bun, and of course you can't forget their "secret sauce" on your dawg. I got heber one and he sent it back because it didnt have the "secret sauce" on it. I learned my lesson.
So here Q playing around. in one of the bounce house slides:
Here we are making our way up the stairs, he can do it all by himself!
Both the kids were so tired, we didnt get home until 8:30, 2 hours past Q's bed time. he was tired but didnt want to leave. Just laying on my lap resting!
We are posing for a picture!
Q decides to go down all by himself! What a big boy!
s
Every time when he got to the bottom of the slide he would cry and want to be held for a second. then he would get down and go right down again!
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
3 comments:
nice pictures!!! ;) That was a blast, I'm glad you guys were there!
fun to see you guys and your kids are getting so big! sorry about your favorite jeans!! I love J dawgs!
looks like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment