Q is doing well, no itching or change of behavior from him. He doesn't even know its there. I just feel bad for the poor little guy!!
The dr's aren't exactly positive what it is. They said it could be poison oak, or chicken pox but are leaning toward poison oak.
He has had his shots for chicken pox and sometimes when you get them after you have the shot they can be abstract, meaning that they will look and do different things then regular chicken pox, like not spread across his whole body, and look slightly different then regular ones.
Dont worry, its not contagous. We can still go to Ogden this weekend, (unless you dont want us to and we will Completly understand. Just let me know!)
Heber thinks its not poison oak, but an allergic reaction to something. Maybe we will never know what it was, but I hope it doent happen again!

3 comments:
No fun!! Poor little guy. I hope it clears up soon.
Ok Heber! you need to finish your back yard! Poor little guy. this is your sister kicking your butt:) you've been in your house longer than i have lived in Vegas...start working!
You sure have a Fisty sister there Heber. She must take after her mother. I sort of have to agree that it has been awhile. The kids need a place where their mom can let them play and not have to be watching them 24/7. This would be a great Mothers Day or Birthday Gift to Ashley. I am sure Ashley would take the back Yard being done for her gift. In fact for my Fathers Day and Birthday Gift, give your kids a great backyard.
Post a Comment