Monday, March 23, 2009

The Ultimate Gift -PG

Heber and I watched The Ultimate Gift the other day. Its a move that came out in 2006. It is a really great uplifting show. I never heard of it before, I came across it while looking up legos on Amazon. haha. I highly recommend it.




Its just a really fun, uplifting show that has a valuable lesson to learn.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We totally agree! This is one rockin movie!

The Tanner Family said...

Yes it is a great show! I believe I cried.

Kelly Billings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

Huh. I've never heard of it! We'll have to check it out... I'm always in the mood for a good uplifting movie...

Patti said...

I loved that movie! I agree with you. I'm a little surprised it isn't more well known. Definitely worth watching.