Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patricks Day Part 2

I tried to take some pictures of Q. I couldn't get one I liked so here is what I got.

Q wearing his green today to celebrate.



Here is Q outside. I was trying to do my manual settings and failed. Epic Fail!

This is the only one that I could see his face and stuff, but I still think its cute even though it wasnt what I was hoping for.



This is our St. Patty's Day Dinner. Green Spaghetti with green alfredo sauce. Green salad with green ranch dressing, and french bread with green butter.



Heber drew the line at green milk, so we went without, although it would have added a nice touch.

It was a fun day! We love holidays at our house!


7 comments:

Annica said...

Fun Fun! Scholar is getting so big!

The Tanner Family said...

wow...did they eat it? I remember when my dad would make us green eggs and ham....I remember hating it...I think:) Your such a fun mommy!

The Allred Family said...

cute! you re a nice mom. I didn't do anything like that. Just dressed the kids in green- that's it!

Leanne said...

I think its so fun that you do that for St. Patty's day! We totally ate normal food. nothing green. bummer!

Anonymous said...

You are so creative...but i must say it looks sooo gross! I don't know if i could stomach it!

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

Hey Heber, This is Jordan Farr. We are looking for addresses for the class reunion this year. We could use yours if your interested. The email is fremontclass99@gmail.com.

Jill Bagley said...

love your green stuff!! Rubys birthday is on patty's day--so i did everything green too. no one at the party ate it :( . i was bummed. i guess you have to admit that green is just not the most desirable food color. ha ha