6 batches of strawberry jam...

I LOVE homemade strawberry jam, nothing else will please my palate, like a good homemade strawberry jam. Last year, I made 1 batch of jam for the season and we ran out in just a few short months. I wanted to be prepared this year and not let that happen again.
1/2 batch of baby wipes.

I LOVE homemade strawberry jam, nothing else will please my palate, like a good homemade strawberry jam. Last year, I made 1 batch of jam for the season and we ran out in just a few short months. I wanted to be prepared this year and not let that happen again.
1/2 batch of baby wipes.
I decided to try to make wipes for the first time. I did a half batch because I didnt know how quickly I would use them. They are a bit thinner then I like, but I can use several at a time and not feel guilty because they are so cheap and easy to make.
5 comments:
wow look at you wonder woman! How the heck do you make wipes? I need to make jam too. Its joshs fav also!
heard about making your own wipes. Hmmm........I'll have to try it.
that was claire
you can make your own baby wipes??!! Wow. And yes, I agree... I LOVE homemade strawberry jam. Did you find strawberries on sale somewhere already?!
How do you make homemade wipes? That is really cool.
Post a Comment