I decided to take the kids to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. We have never been before. Meg loved it, Q cried the whole time while we were out in the cold, but had fun inside.
This picture was so cute! This pony just came right up to Q and got in his face, Q didn't like that at all!
Q was just cold. He loved doing this puzzle where it was warm.
Meg's first pony ride. She was a bit nervous, but was really excited to be able to get on the pony. This pony's name is Erica.
Meg milking the cow.
I fell in love with this goat. Her name is Ginger and her owner told me that she doesn't know she is a goat. I asked what does she think she is, and the lady said she is not really sure what she is. She lived with lambs for a while and is really confused.
I think this one is really cute too! I guess I love when they look up at me, I have several photos of the animals looking up at me and think they are adorable!
Grandpa B, this one is for you! Meg was so excited to see a pig like grandpa's! She said, "This one is like grandpa's! No this ones not like grandpa's, this one has bacon on him! Ya look! he has bacon on him!" I am not going to say where the "bacon" is but if you look closely you might see it.
1 comments:
OH what a day you must have had visiting all the Farm Animals. Meg looked like she really knew what she was doing milking that cow. That cow almost looked fake ! Thank you for sharing your day with all of us here in bloggy world.
Post a Comment