Monday, January 26, 2009

I Asked Myself!

Here is a conversation Meg and Heber had the other day:

Meg came upstairs and said, "I played with play dough!"

Heber said, "You did?" Knowing that she knows its wrong to get it out by herself.

Meg said, "I wanted to play with play dough, and you weren't downstairs to ask so, I asked myself!"

6 comments:

Leanne said...

awesome. I love all the fuzzy animal pictures you took!

Nicole said...

ha ha...... megs is a smartie!! all of her conversations are so funny..... "well, i was finished so i threw it away!!!" hilarious!!!

Annica said...

Haha! Smart little girl! I guess that's what you get for putting her in school so early! OR, maybe she is in school so early BECAUSE she is so smart???

The Tanner Family said...

Meg sounds like Daxton the little stinkers! If you arent watching them of 10 mintutes your in for a treat..clean up time about a half hour for every 10 min alone:)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, that is so hilarious!!!

~Jen~ said...

Kids are so funny.