Saturday, January 17, 2009

Megs Birthday Pictures

Every year, I take the kids to kiddie Kandids for their free birthday 8x10. Meg's birthday is coming up soon, so I took her today. Here are the pictures:










I picked the last one on here, and added it to my side bar. This is her valentines outfit that she is going to wear to school when they celebrate valentines day. She was so shy, it was hard to get her to smile, but this last picture, its just her!

PS: Carly, we missed you!

7 comments:

The Tanner Family said...

She looks very cute! It so hard to pick just one isnt it?

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures of Meg. You have such cute children. See ya guys tonight.

Ramblings.of.Lisa said...

Ashley, sorry we missed you, we have the late church. I will give Sherise the present tomorrow. By the way your kids pictures are cute!

Hillarys little Paynes said...

Ashley, meg is just adorable! I havent forgotten that I am supposed to send you clips, but I have just been so busy with orders that I cant ever seem to get caught up. But now that the holidays are over Im hoping I can get some done. send me you address, and I will get some out to you asap! take care, Hillary

Annica said...

Cute cute cute!

Leanne said...

cute pictures! And cute outfit.

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

OOH! Her pictures are so cute! They all look so cute! I wish I could still take pictures!!