Monday, April 7, 2008

Not Vacation! here we come...

In March it was our 5 year anniversary. We decided that we should do something big this year. We decided we would take a trip without the kids. Where we would go, we couldn't decide. I love to go out and do fun stuff, Heber likes to stay home and relax.

We decided we would take a not vacation. We are going in June. What is a not vacation? Exactly what it sounds like. No kids, we can do whatever we want. We are going to go to Park City, Salt Lake, and everywhere where in between. And maybe other places too. Some of the things we plan to do are miniature golfing, a dinner theater, a movie, go karts, temple square and the temple, The Roof, and the Mayan.

This will give us both what we want. Heber likes to be home, and I like to go out and do stuff. So we will do stuff during the day, and come home and get to sleep in our own bed.

We have realized there is not a lot to do in Utah unless you love the outdoors, and we don't. I mean we don't hate it, I just don't want to spend the week camping, hiking, and whatever else
people do in Utah.



We are pretty excited!

1 comments:

Leanne said...

you guys crack me up...I should do this too, maybe then my house will be clean when it's all over. ha!