Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Who's Who?





I think Meg and Q looked identical as babies. Can you tell who's who?


The answer is: Meg is the bottom picture! Congratulations to those who can tell them apart!

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow. I think Meg is the bottom one? I hope you can tell the difference, for future scrap-booking reference!

InspirednTired said...

I think that Scholar is the one top, and Majestic is the one on bottom.

Freddie said...

I agree with Stephanie. Meg bottom pic, Q top pic. They do look very much alike though. How is Q feeling these days. and how did the video situation turn out? Just curious. take care

Ashley said...

Freddie,

The video situation is still unknown. I sent it in, but havent heard anything. I didnt do it exactly like they wanted so i am not sure if they wrote me off, or everything was ok and they didnt feel the need to contact me. so i am waiting.

Q is good. he rolled over yesterday. and he kept doing it for a while, like a pro. He still doesnt like to drink his milk. grr. I havent taken him in to get weighed yet.

kateworthi said...

I have the same opinion as all the others, about Q being on top. That would be funny if we were all wrong though. They do look a TON alike.

Hillarys little Paynes said...

I seriously cant tell but they certainly like like twins.

Hannah Stayner said...

oh my gosh! I have no clue!