Heber's parents had planned an easter egg hunt for all the grandkids.
Here are all the kids with Grandma getting their buckets ready for the hunt.

Here are all the kids with Grandma getting their buckets ready for the hunt.
Let the hunt begin!
Here are the kids after the hunt is over, playing outside.
The kids still wanted to play outside so Grandma pulled out the bubble machine
Here is a group shot of the grandkids -3.
How we got them all to stay in one place was a mystery.
It was a lot of fun! It was great for Meg to see her cousins.
Thats all she can talk about these days.
1 comments:
I love the bucket idea...we have easter baskets, and it's kind of a pain to store them...those buckets are cheap and hold dirt when they are not carrying eggs. wow. I wish I would have thought of that.
Post a Comment