Here are more pictures of the kids on Meg's birthday. Majestic got those glasses, and the bike. Heber got the bracelets from Texas for her, and gave them to her for her birthday. She hasn't been able to take them off!
And she is still wearing that pink hat everywhere she goes!She liked these swim glasses so much, we had to hide them from her because we were afraid she would break them before she even got to use them in the pool. She loves glasses! I guess mom didn't plan for snow in February!
Scholar has no idea what is going on but he sure does love his big sister. She can get him to laugh and laugh. And she loves him to!She loves her new bike, too bad its too cold outside to ride it. she has been driving me nuts riding it all over the house. Yes, I let her because its her birthday.
And that was the fun and eventful birthday for Meg.
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
2 comments:
oh my gosh! Where have I been?! Scholar is getting huge!! (where did his hair go?) love the quirks, I think I knew 2 of them already!
remember the camera adds 10 lbs... that almost doubles him in size :)
Post a Comment