I took Meg to Toys R Us because I signed her up for the birthday club. Being in the birthday club means that you can take your child to Toys R Us around their birthday, and they get a 3 dollar gift card, a crown, a balloon, and a star, and Geoffrey will call you and tell you happy birthday on your birthday. We got her some play food because she loves to make us food to eat. She was so happy when Geoffrey called her, and she got all this fun stuff.
She hasn't been able to talk about anything else!
Here is the birthday cake I made her. I know a bunny is kinda lame and so easy, but I didn't have much time to do a cake and I needed something easy. She loves it..yes loves it, we still have A LOT left. So if you want some, come on over.. its yummy.
I have more pictures of her actual birthday I will post later.
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
1 comments:
Congrats on getting your blog going, and it looks great! I'm impressed with the bunny cake. I made a fish once. it was hard!
Post a Comment