Wow, my first tag, well here it goes..
As you may or may not know, I have a lot of quirks. I will only list a few, because I don't want people to think I am a weirdo right off the bat. Usually they get to know me first then call me a weirdo : )
- I don't like to get wet, especially my face. I don't like getting splashed, and I don't like the rain.
- I don't like my hair messed with when it is done.
- When I am eating, I never let the utensil touch my mouth.
- I hate making cookies because I feel like I have to babysit them.
- I am a Control Freak with a capital C
1 comments:
Ashley really isn't that bad of a control freak (maybe just lower case). But the hair bit is true... I can't even look at her hair when it is does because she is afraid that will mess it up.
Post a Comment