Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hello Internet, I'm here!

Let me tell you a little more about myself, and my family. I have 2 cute little kids. Majestic is 2 and Scholar is zero, according to Majestic. He is almost 5 months old. My kids have a lot of nicknames including but not limited to: Meg, Meggie, Sweetie, and for Scholar they are Q, QT, and Scholarbear. I will use Meg and Q most often, but don't be surprised if I mention a different name once in a while. I have been married to Heber for a really long time! it will be 5 years in March. The best 5 years anyone could ask for. He is so amazing, and great with the kiddos. He is a computer programmer, he loves it. I am lucky to get to stay home with our kiddos. I love to make cards, and cook new foods, but not the weird yucky stuff, the good stuff. I love to find killer deals while I am out shopping. If I cant use it, someone on eBay can! I am going to start selling my cards in the next couple of weeks. I think they are cute, if I do say so myself ; ) We are just chillin' here (literally) in Orem Utah.

1 comments:

kateworthi said...

Welcome to the blogging world. You are all fancy and ready to go. I don't like to make the weird yucky stuff either. Thanks for commenting on my blog.
Katie