The other day I made a carrot cake. It wasn't anything special, it was from a box, with store bought frosting.
Heber was a bit disappointed because he heard me say cake and thought it would be a chocolate cake, it wasn't. It was a carrot cake.
Usually when I make a cake a few pieces get eaten, but then I throw most of it away after it sits for a week. This cake was different. I made it Sunday and on Monday night it was completely gone. It was a cake that everyone in the family loved.
Q never once said he didn't like it. Meg was asking for it at all time during the day, and kept saying the piece wasn't big enough, the piece was never big enough for her. Heber kept commenting on how he just loved it. I was surprised because I didn't think he liked carrot cake, but apparently he likes this brand. I was eating it for breakfast. after all, it did have carrots and raisins in it.
anyway, I don't know how this blog post got to be this long, but it was seriously good cake!
4 comments:
I LOVE carrot cake too! sooo good")
yum! I've never cared for carrot cake, but maybe your cake would have been different!
Yay! I love carrot cake! So delicious!
Raisins are gross. And so it carrot cake. :-) I want to see that gingerbread house!
Post a Comment