Meg said the sweetest thing to me the other day. I was worried about her asthma flairing up again, and kept asking her if she could breath normal or not. She said she could. I then told her that if she ever couldn't breath normal then she had to tell me because she was the only one who knew if she was breathing normally or not. then she said this:
"Well, there is one other person who knows if I am breathing normal or not." I said, "who"? and she smiled and said, "Jesus".
Oh, it just melted my heart. She was so right.
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
4 comments:
That's cute! So I guess if you pray and ask Jesus is she is breathing okay, then he will tell you.
:) cute.
thats so cute :-) wise girl!
OH what a sweet spirit she is:)
Post a Comment