Monday, May 17, 2010

Good Things / Bad Things

Good thing: I got my garden planted
Bad thing: A few plants are looking like they aren't going to make it

Good thing: I finally tried the new Dominoes pizza tonight
Bad thing: Probably wont try it again

Bad thing: Q got sick and had a fever of 105
Good thing: He is now feeling better

Bad thing: Now Meg is sick
Good thing: I just took her temp and it was normal finally.

Good thing: I got some plants to finish a bed in the front yard
Bad thing: I am too tired to plant them

Good thing: My house is clean
Bad thing: I will have to clean it again tomorrow

Good thing: Meg was so cute at her school program today
Bad thing: She is growing up way too fast

Good thing: Q is interested in potty training
Bad thing: I have to start potty training him

Good thing: I got a lot of fun pictures to post
Bad thing: I cant get them off my camera right now

Good thing: That's all I have to say
Bad thing: Its not bed time yet

The good thing is that all these things are learning experiences and really, Life is good!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

hee hee...... you're funny :) nice list!a

The Tanner Family said...

Good to know your still learning everyday;) ha ha Hope Meg gets better fast for you!

Anonymous said...

Sounds busy and exciting!

Leanne said...

good to hear you are still alive! how long has it been since I've seen you??