Saturday, May 22, 2010

Drive to Sundance



(Random picture of Meg last year on the 4th of July making a face)


I have declared Saturday and fun day for the summer. Its the day we can all be together and do fun things as a family. I wrote up a list of things that we can do as a family and we are going to try to fit them all in this summer.

Today we decided to drive to Sundance. I have never been there before and wanted to see what is out there. We packed up the car with snacks and took off for a drive.

It was beautiful. There was so on the ground. It was weird to see snow in May.

On the way home Meg was upset that we didn't get out of the car at all. She wanted to walk around. She asked me. "why did we even go up the the mountains anyway?" and I said, "because I wanted to." and she said, "so we all had to go just because you wanted to?"

I was speechless, and laughing at the same time. She is so smart.

And yes, we all had to do it because I wanted to. I am the mom.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

:) HA! So true......... a lot of things happen because the MOM wants to!!!! :) glad you enjoyed the drive!

The Tanner Family said...

oh man! Ive heard girls can be divas...not looking forward to that part;)