Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I got a cell phone!

I know nobody thinks its exciting because I am probably the last person on earth to get one, but I am sooo excited!

My sister Raylene said I could join her plan and its been awesome! I got a cute phone for free, and got the activation fee waived, and even talked them into giving me a car charger for free! What a blessing!

6 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

A blessing in deed! I feel like I've lost a limb w/o my phone!

The Tanner Family said...

uh oh Heber wtch out:) he he Thats awesome Ashley:)

Leanne said...

nope. I still don't have one! need to get one though, or a new car...

Annica said...

Good job.

Nicole said...

:) TEXT ME! :) ha ha ha ha ha.....

Kelly Billings said...

I thought the end was near and now I know its close when Ashley gets a cell phone. I am sure it says this some where. haha! Have fun, you will wonder how you ever were able to cope with life without one.