Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Q's almost 2!

I took Q to the dr today for his 2 year check up. I was prepared to for him to get shots but wasn't prepared for Meg to get a shot too! Flu season is upon us!

92% height - that was a surprise. We still think of him as so little.
15% weight - he is tall and skinny

Based on their height when they are 2 they can tell how tall they will be when they are an adult and it shows that Q will be 6 foot tall. Meg too by the way, but the dr doesn't think Meg will be that tall, but she thinks Q will be 6 foot tall. I guess we just have tall kids.

Q is a bit delayed on his speech but everything else looks great. We are just hoping he picks up on speech soon. He has been saying new things every day, he just doesn't put two words together yet. he just grows when he wants to, he has always had a mind of his own!

Highlights for the week, he is expecting a hair cut soon, hopefully really soon because he needs it bad, and pictures from Kiddie Kandids, and I am going to make a rocket ship cake, adn he even gets an elmo piniata. Fun things to look forward to at the billings house this week!

1 comments:

Annica said...

Tell Scholar Happy Birthday for me!!