Thursday, September 17, 2009

Megs growing up!

Yesterday as I was making soup for dinner, Meg came into the kitchen and asked Whats that? I said, soup for dinner. She said. Well I am not going to eat that soup! I had a daughter and I fed her that soup and she died!

(after she ate the soup for dinner she said that it was really yummy and it was even better then the kind with toast! (grilled cheese and tomato soup))

Meg woke up sick this morning... Should I be worried?

I sent Meg to her room to get into her pjs and she got up there and started crying. I ran up to see what was wrong and she said she hit her nose on the cupboard. I was like huh? how does that happen? she said, I was walking with my eyes closed because I wanted my room to surprise me but it didn't!

3 comments:

The Tanner Family said...

she is such a cutie!

Leanne said...

what a fun little girl!

Annica said...

Haha! She says the funniest things!!