Friday, August 21, 2009

Megs School Orientation!

I am so excited for Meg to start school again, probably more excited then she is. Today was her orientation where she got to meet her teacher and see her classroom and her cubby. Her new teacher is Miss Emily and she is in the same class room as she was last year so that will be nice, but she was really confused to have a different cubby then she did last year so hopefully she will catch on quickly to the new change.

Miss Emily was so nice and was really fun with the kids. She told me that all the other teacher were jealous when they found out that she had Majestic in her class, they all love the name Majestic. she said, I am the lucky one! I get Majestic!

I am so excited for this school year and excited for Meg to learn and grow. One of my favorite things is to pick Meg up from school go home and talk about her day before I start dinner. Another favorite thing is to get new school clothes! I gave meg her new clothes so she could pick something to wear today. She was so exited! Another thing I am looking forward to is the first day of school. Her first day of school I let her pick whatever she wants or dinner, (I am guessing she will pick pizza) She can pick whatever she wants, I can make it or we can get take out. I try to make her first day of school so special. She starts school next week so I will be posting more later.

I am also excited to get some one on one time with Scholar. I love getting to spend time with him alone. It will be so good. I cant wait for school to start, we will all get to learn and grow!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

yay for school!!! :) i'm sure it's comforting to know your kids have great teachers, too!

Leanne said...

hooray for starting school! today Reuben went to Kindergarten! weird.