Heber's Brother Joe transformed our yard into something AMAZING! We are forever indebted to Joe (and Raylene) for this! Thank you!
Ok so its not completely done, but Joe's part is done and now I am just waiting for fall so I can plant some things and then next spring I will do the flowers and stuff to decorate it.
I tried to match up the views of before and after, but some pictures didnt match up exactly. Some I didnt get a before, and havent taken an after but I think you will get the idea. Joe also took these pictures, Thanks a bunch!
To see the real thing, I guess you will just have to come over and have a BBQ. We are going to be living out here this summer.
Front Yard:
Before:
After:
After:
After:
I am really sad that I dont have a before picture of this because joe pulled the fence foward and redid the whole thing.
Backyard:
This is behind where the fence was pulled forward making more room for gardens in the back. I will plant raspberries, strawberries and snow peas all in this curve on the side of the house.
Before:
After:
Our back yard had a hill all the way across the whole thing, the bottom of the hill was not really usable. and this slab of cement Joe made into a fire pit area and my garden is on the side, more pictures of that below.
Before:
After:
Fire pit and garden area: This before picture was actually in progress. Joe built the rock walls and everything. We had to keep a slight hill because the fire pit has a city box or something that couldn't be buried. so we have a slight hill to the sitting area. in these beds I am going to do fruit trees.
Below is a better before picture of the one above. This is where the fire pit is before the wall were put up.
Before:
After:
Here is a before and after of the fence/gate. Joe took down the fence and put in a gate. he also added this tree and some other bushes, it really looks sooooooo good! Oh, and these are the front yard.
Back yard in progress. Joe added the retaining wall. I am planning on doing window boxes with annuals all along it.
Inside look of the patio and gate Joe built.
Before:
In Progress:
Finished:
Isnt It Amazing?
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
10 comments:
Wow, it looks really good. That will make for a fun summer! Congrats
Joe is pretty darn amazing..if I do say so my self! The yard is so gorgeous, when is the bbq?? :)
WOW!!! That was a big job! It looks really good!
I love it!! I have been trying to peek over the fence the last couple of days to get a look! When is the "yard-warming" party? Way to go!
Wow! I don't think I ever saw your backyard before?! It looks great! love the fire pit. Let's have a pretend camping trip in your new backyard and have smores!
Way to go Joe! Your so awesome...always helping out! Its looks wonderful...I wish I had a big backyard like that:) have fun this summer Ashley:)
It really does look so great! Can't wait to come over and see the finished product in person :)
It looks awesome! I have never seen your backyard before.
It looks great! That will be fun to have a fire pit!
that is AMAZING! some people are so talented and they totally make me jealous!
Post a Comment