Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Update on Meg

I took Meg back to the drs today for a follow up. He said she sounds wonderful and she can start to venture out of the house, but take it slow.

She is still on all of her meds, she will take the steroids until they are gone, hopefully by this weekend, the breathing treatments morning and night until sunday, and the control forever. Her dr said that we can try in a year to go off them and see if she gets another bad attack, but for now, she has to have it twice a day for a year.

We have been keeping her home this whole week and she hasn't gone except on walks around the neighborhood. Its been insane. On one of our walks, we met the nicest elderly lady ever. She lives down the street from us and gave us cherries off her tree, the kids just LOVE cherries, i had no idea. I am going go over there on Monday and help her weed her gardens, she has the most beautiful yard. We will see how that goes with the kids running around, but its something to do to get out of the house.

I took the kids to the park today, out of the house for the first time. Q had a blast, he LOVES being outside exploring and running around. I think we are finally starting to get back to normal, whatever that means...

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Glad to hear she is recovering. Even better that you are starting to get out of the house! We are going to the playground at Bonneville Thurs from about 9:30am-10:30am if you want to venture out!

The Tanner Family said...

Im glad your getting back to the norm. Hope she continues to get better!

Mrs. Kayla Eborn said...

I agree with the tanner family!

Annica said...

I'm glad that things are getting better! Just in time for warm (non-rainy) weather!

Anonymous said...

It is so so good to hear everything is going well! We love little Megs!

Leanne said...

sounds like things are on the up and up!