We had so much fun a few weeks ago at Summerfest! We were able to spend the day exploring and playing.
Here is Meg showing off the crafts that they made. Pencil Toppers

Taking a break at the Playground.

Police car and motorcycle



Army Cars


Airmed Helicopter

We got to watch it land, and then the kids got to sit in it and play with buttons.



They were more interested in this dog then riding on the helicopter.

Fire Engine and Ambulance

I didn't know the fire engine had so many buttons, levers and gadgets! Q was in button heaven!

no pictures of the ambulance because the kids were too interested in the fire truck to stop to get a picture with the ambulance.
The tire on the fire truck is taller them Meg. It is Massive!
We had a lot of fun at summerfest, it was a great day!
4 comments:
oh...I think they need a puppy:) lol Looks like fun !
how fun!! We love Orem Summerfest, I was sad we were gone and missed it this year. And thank you so much for the card you left at my house- you're so sweet :)
looks like great fun!
I'm happy to hear that Meg is home and is well. I'm sorry I didn't comment earlier posts, I've been "out" for a week....ack! it's hard not having internet! That and moving!
Post a Comment