Friday, June 19, 2009

Thank You!

I wanted to say thank you to anyone who volunteers for anything. While we were at the hospital, the first thing they do is bring you a blanket, and some toys.

Somebody makes the blankets to donate to the children who have to be admitted to the hospital. Every time I think about this, I get emotional. You people are amazing who volunteer by making something a bit easier.

I had volunteers come in and watch Meg so I could go get lunch, or go just go be by myself. They just play with her and do crafts. She came home with 2 large bags of toys that were donated to her, and crafts she made.

I am so grateful for the volunteers that were there for Meg and me. It makes a huge difference to someone going through a hard time. Meg loves her blanket and all of her toys.

If you volunteer your time to make something for someone in need, or spend time with them, Thank you, you may not know how much they appreciate it, but they do! You are amazing!

1 comments:

The Tanner Family said...

I totally agree! Thats awesome that they make it so nice for kids!