The last day of school they celebrate Circus Days. Each child gets to dress up in a costume and they do clown games and dances, and they get a balloon animal and its just really a fun day for the kids. here are some pictures of our ballerina princess as we are heading into the school.
When it was time to pick Meg up, I got a bit emotional. I love her teachers, they did such a great job with all the kids this year. They are so amazing. She had a great class with lots of friends. She loves school and is excited to start again in the fall.
While she was at school, I went and got some donuts to celebrate her last day. The kids had so much fun eating their donuts, and drinking their "hot chocolate" (chocolate milk) It was a great day!
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
3 comments:
Ashley , You make a Great MoM ! Keep up the good work ! I am dying to see the before and after pictures of your yard...
oh my gosh, that outfit is so stinkin' cute on her! way to go!
Have fun with summer vacation!
Post a Comment