We love free fishing day! Once a year we go fishing and have so much fun. we haven't caught anything in the 3 years that we have gone, but we always have fun trying.The mosquitoes were biting with a vengeance. I was so glad I had long sleeves and a hood. Luckily they didn't bite the kids too much.
The kids each got a fishing poll. Meg's had a piece of yarn on it, and q's was just a stick. They were so cute with their polls, and nobody fell in, even though there were some close calls.This play ground was really cool. we went to Inlet Park in Saratoga Springs, it was great. They had a soccer game going on. 9 year old were playing. Once we were done fishing we headed over to watch the game. Meg got smacked in the face with the ball and it knocked her and her chair right over. She was so strong, she cried for less then a minute. She still wants to play soccer when she turns 4.
Come, Follow Me
7 years ago
2 comments:
FUNNNNN!!!!!!! WE'RE BACK! :) I still feel bad we missed free fishing day... anyway, sorry Megs got smacked with a ball! holy hannah. I love your stylin' hood outfit :) haha. looks like you guys had a great time together.
What a brave soul she is:) Sound like super -duper fun! someday we'll live up there and go to free fishing day with you guys:)
Post a Comment