Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Majestic


Summer is not her yet for meg, tomorrow is her last day of school. She has learned so much and has had so much fun at her first year of preschool!

Meg has done so well in school this year. She has learned so many things and we are learning so many things about her. She has the biggest imagination. She loves to play Cinderella, do Ballet, and play giraffe. I wonder if she learned those games from school because i don't know a thing about how to play, I always say the wrong thing, or do the wrong move, but I try my best to please her and play her silly games. I am looking forward to playing more this summer and seeing what games she will come up with next!

We got Meg's progress report yesterday. I love seeing how she has improved and helping her improve where she needs to. Here are the things that she does really well.

All the Time:

Knows colors
Can add 1 to numbers under 5
Can subtract 1 to numbers under 5
Knows the letters
Knows the letter sounds
Knows the five vowels and the sounds
Hop
Bounce balls
Catch balls
Science
Speaking before a group
Art
Social relating
Communicates comfortably with peers
Communicates well with teachers
Thinks independently
Respects the rights of others

Most of the Time:

Knows numerals
Counts one-to-one
Knows geometric shapes
Knows beginning sound concepts
Logical Thinking skill games
Dancing
Handles responsibilities
Controls emotions
Focuses and concentrates well

There is also a sometimes and with guidance category, she is learning so much every day! We are so proud of our little Meggy! Who is not so little anymore!

4 comments:

Annica said...

Go Meg!!! That picture is so cute!

Leanne said...

Cute! good job Majestic!

The Tanner Family said...

Cute pictures! I love her in purple. What a little smarty.

Nicole said...

what a smartie pants! that's great she loves school. And I love how you added your 5k times to the bottom of your blog! Wow... good job on shavin' off 5 1/2 minutes since your first run! you are doing so awesome!