Sunday, May 3, 2009

Over Load!

Our lives are CRAZY right now! We are so busy, that i havent had time to post anything latley and lucky to get some pictures of events but heres what we have been up to lately:

Roller Skating, princess/pirate birthday party! It was at Classic Skating, What a blast! We all had so much fun. there was skating which the kids didnt like too much, but they had arcades, and bounce house and a pirates cove, they had so much fun with all the kids.









Annica's Bridal Shower!


Here is the Bride to Be! Isn't She Lovely?





post shower: Heber hid in the basement while the shower was going on, but came up afterwards to the after party!




Things that didn't get captured on film:

I redid all the decor in my house thanks to my friend, hopefully I can get some pictures of my pictures on here soon

Annica's Friends bridal shower that somehow I got invited to... (sisterly bonding)

A graduation party for my cousins husband

Our yard getting done (which doesnt make us busy, but it sure has kept my mind busy thinking of how its going to be once its done!) Hebers brother is doing it for us! YAY JOE! Thanks!

There is much more, but I can't remember it all, its been a crazy little while and I dont expect it to slow down until the middle of June.

So hopefully I will get some stuff on here now and then!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

for some reason everything on your blog isn't pulling up for me... (i don't think I can see all the pictures) hmm... i'll have to try and refresh in a little while to see if that helps! Anyway, sounds like your weekend was incredibly insane. Did you get any pictures of your shower decor??!

The Tanner Family said...

Yea for brother huh?! You guys are pretty busy. Hope its fun though:)

Annica said...

That was mean. And that's all I am going to say.