Saturday, February 7, 2009

Draper Temple Open House



We decided to venture to the Draper temple for the open house. We had a really good time. Megs favorite thing was the cookies they served for refreshments!

Afterwards, I asked Meg, "Are you going to go to the temple when you get bigger?" she said "yes." I said, "What are you going to do in the temple?" she said, "eat cookies!!"

3 comments:

Nicole said...

how cute :) we went yesterday with my family and had a good. time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEGS ON TUES! I can't wait to see a post on how everything went on Saturday! hopefully it was smooth!

The Tanner Family said...

How fun! The cookie part sound yummy too! We hope meg has a great birthday! Mom has her gift..so dont think I forgot:)

Cody and Haylee said...

I'm sorry, I know you have no idea who I am - I'm Haylee, I use to work with Heber and KayCee at Subway AND Heber is the one who set me and my hubby on our first date (they worked together at ISC!). Your family is beautiful! Tell Heber Hi from the Rhoades Family!