Today was Meg's first day of school. She had so much fun, she learned about dinosaurs, did a show and tell about blocks, and did crafts, and learned lots! She came home telling me all about T-Rex, he is a dinosaur and he is mean and scary! He eats Meat! not chicken, not beef, MEAT!
Meg goes to school Tuesdays and Thursdays. Its nice to be able to adjust slowly. It wont be long before Q joins her and I have an empty house. What will I do all day?

5 comments:
Way to go Majestic !!!! She looks so grown up . She looks like she could be 5 instead of 2. I hope the big bucks pays off for her. That says alot that you are able to be a one income family and still give your kids the best education. Way to go Ashley and Heber!! Those Coupons really work in saving money.
She really does seem too young to start school! I can't beleive how big she is though! She is growing up way too fast. Hopefully she keeps her humor and cuteness though. I don't want her to be a bratty little teenager!
Oh my goodness! I can't believe that she is so grown up!! Tell her good job from us.
I'm sure it gives YOU so much more peace of mind knowing that she loves school. Easier to let her be there! :) That's so great for her, she's a really smart girl!
She does look like she is 5. Shes like double daxtons size! Tell her good luck from us!
Post a Comment