Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My family is so great!

So a few weeks ago, Heber decided to take me out to dinner and he and the kids gave me a few gifts. I blogged about going out to dinner, where we should go. We decided to go to Chilies after all. We didn't want to go there, but we didn't have a lot of time to do anything else so we went to Chilies with one condition. We had to order for each other.

We got to Chilies and sat down. We looked at the menu, but not for ourselves, for each other. What would Heber want for dinner? Well the watress came and laughed when she found out what we were doing. Heber ordered first. He ordered me a fajita, and it was the exact fajita I was going to order for him! we were laughing so hard at this. We must know each other very well!

Heber said, I dont want a fajita, and I said I dont either! We had to send the watress away again, and pick another dinner for each other. I ended up ordering Heber steak and monterey chicken. Heber loved the steak, but not the chicken. (I have the recipe for chilies montery chicken, we like it homemade much better)

Heber ordered me a chicken sandwich. It was good. I usually get hamburgers so this was a nice change.

Heber is so nice to me, he and the kids, made me this. I love it. He even put the ribbon on it and everything. He is so talented. I didnt know he could make things like this. This means more to me then I could ever say. I will always cherish this. so sweet!



He also gave me this. Its a jewelry mirror cabnet. I have been wanting one of these for about a year now.






What a great birthday!

8 comments:

Annica said...

Haha, Wow! I don't have enough jewlery to even fit one row of that cabinet! But it's really nice! I also like the other gift. I was thinking that Meg probably had a lot of fun sticking her foot in the yucky cement!

Anonymous said...

That mirror is flipping sweet.
Sounds like you had a good time at dinner. Thanks for dinner the other night. We had a great time. See you guys Sunday.

Freddie said...

That mirror is so cool ,, any chance you can tell me where ya got it? You do have a special family !!

Leanne said...

That is so nice...I wish my hubby would do that kind of stuff...........

:D I'm glad you had a good birthday!

Ashley said...

I got it from Kirklands.

http://www.kirklands.com/

You can find a location on there website, but they don't sell stuff online.

The Tanner Family said...

cute little piggies! I love stuff like that. Its fun!

Amanda said...

That is a cute idea to order for each other. Whenever we go to Chili's we always order the exact same thing! I love the footprint decor, so sweet!

The Allred Family said...

that is so sweet! What a thoughtful gift.