Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween

Ok, so I have been busy. I am taking the time out of my busy schedule to show you pictures of my cute family. here ya go...



our cute puppy



Here is Meg riding a chicken



And Heber, Can you guess what he is for halloween? I will give you a hint, the tie gives it away, and the pants rolled up at the bottom. Everyone kept asking if he was a missionary. nope Its Dilbert!


We had a lot of fun this year. we did the usual fishbowl trick or treat at Heber's work, and then went out trick or treating around the neighborhood. Meg was more excited to ring the door bell then to get candy. We had to threaten we were going to ring the door bell to get her to walk faster. We didnt even make it to a third of the ward before we decided to call it quits. We had a party to get to. Meg fell asleep in the car on the way there and slept through the party. Heber and I and Q stayed up too late and had a lot of fun playing games and stuff. It was a really fun halloween!

6 comments:

Paul said...

http://billie-brand.blogspot.com/
PLEASE
Add this link to the blogs you follow. We really need to get the word out for Hillary in her business venture.

Much Appreciated!

The Tanner Family said...

very cute Ashley! and thank you for taking time out of your busy day :) Nice Heber! :)

The Allred Family said...

cute pics. I love Meg's costume. How did it work? Were the "legs" not really legs??? Also, the blog you sent me to look at dontpooponmycoupon.blogspot.com did not work....what's up?

Ashley said...

http://dontpooponmycoupon.blogspot.com/

here is the link directly from the blog. I have no idea why it didn't work for you, it works fine for me. Try it again, or try this new one. let me know if you still cant get it working.

For the chicken costume, her legs are the chickens legs, and there are fake legs that looks very real for her legs. It was a very fun costume.

Leanne said...

your kids looked so cute in their costumes! And Heber's was very clever! It was fun to see you guys at Fishbowl!

kateworthi said...

Super fun. Little Q is getting so darn handsome! Dilbert? Very hilarious. Sorry I never check people's blogs anymore - I know I suck. But your family is cute and fun, and I should check up with ya more. I'll do better in the future! :) maybe.... :)