Thursday, October 30, 2008

Poop or Chocolate?

Meg was eating some pumpkin bread, and she turned and asked me, is this poop or chocolate? she was talking about a chocolate chip in the bread. she was holding it examining it, really wondering which one it was. I said its chocolate. she said, oh, I thought it was poop!

8 comments:

Leanne said...

HA haha! I would have told her to smell it, does poop smell like that? If it did, I wouldn't have problems changing diapers or wiping bums!

Anonymous said...

i would have wondered why she thought you would be ok with feeding her poop!! haha
Sadie

Annica said...

Haha!! What a funny little girl!

Anonymous said...

Thats funny.

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

That reminds me of that movie Baby Mama! She just tastes it to see if it's poop! You should totally do that next time!

The Allred Family said...

funny.....I get confused sometimes too!

Freddie said...

That is one of the funniest things I have heard in a long time,, my family thought I was nuts as i sat at my computer laughing my head off out loud to myself. Oh kids are great!
It was nice to see you at the shower but sorry we didnt get a chance to visit much.

The Tanner Family said...

Meg is so cute! Thats funny.