Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Where should we go for dinner?

Heber wants to take me to dinner without the kids! So McDonald's is not an option.

Places we are open to:

  • Tocanoes
  • Mimi's Cafe
  • Maria Bonita

Places we don't want to go to:
  • Chillies
  • Applebys
  • PF Change
  • Los Hermanos
  • Any Italian places (like Olive Garden)

I am looking for some other ideas. What places do you like? No where with a play place please!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

I can honestly say I have only been once to Mimi's cafe, and never been to the other two places. I like Macaroni Grill, but you know how often I get to go out...never.

Annica said...

Cheesecake Factory!!!!!! DO IT! P.S. The new baby is sooooo cute and tiny!

The Tanner Family said...

I agree with Annica...cheese cake factory kicks! they dont even have a kids menu let along a play place. :)

Anonymous said...

I was also gonna say cheesecake factory. But....mimis cafe really has pretty darn good food too. i have never had a bad experience there.