Monday, November 3, 2008

Another Great Deal

I just wanted to show off another great deal I got today.



5 Duncan Hines cake mixes



3 bags of chex mix

=
$2.96

Smiths had the cake mixes on clearance for 1 dollar and I had coupons for 75 cents off 1. Making each cake mix was .25 cents. Chex mix was reduced to .99 cents. I had coupons for .50 cents off 1. So .49 cents for each chex mix. 24 cents in tax. Life is good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ashley!! You never cease to amaze me!! Keep up the good work!!

Annica said...

Why don't you have halloween pictures of your cute kids on here???? Not that I don't think your food is.... cute. But I want to see some cute kiddies!

Leanne said...

way to go!

The Tanner Family said...

Good job, but Im with Annica again...where are your kids halloween pictures?!